- Click in the status bar's "Generation=..." text to change the generation count.
- Click in the "Scale=..." text to reset the scale to 1:1.
- Click in the "Step/Delay=..." text to reset the base step to its default value
(specified in Preferences > Control)
and the step exponent to 0.
- Double-click in the edit bar's color/icon boxes to open the Set Layer Colors dialog.
- Shift-click with the cross cursor to expand or shrink an existing selection.
Hit the escape key to cancel the operation and restore the original selection.
- In zoom in/out mode, use right-click or control-click to zoom in the opposite
- The mouse wheel can be used for zooming, regardless of cursor mode.
- Right-click or control-click on a pattern/script/rule file in the left panel
to open the file in a text editor. Use Preferences > File
to select your preferred text editor.